You're the right hand Hooligan to your Shop Manager. Whether it's leading a slick shift. Or supporting your Shop Manager across a variety of of important bits from Business Think, Happy People, keeping It R.E.A.L, Making Local Friends to Speciality Coffee + Hand-Made Food - You champion our vision.
You role-model our values + strengths in all you do to inspire + set the tone for others. Your role is integral to the success of your shop. With delighting customers. And everyone being their BestSelf. You're proud of your shop. And happy to be here.
Responsibilities ~ What you do
- Lead A Shift - Lead a slick shift on the shop floor to deliver a better kinda different coffee experience.
- Shop Plan - Support with creating + executing on a Shop Plan to continuously improve your shop across Business Think, Happy People, Keeping It R.E.A.L, making Local Friends + Speciality Coffee + Hand-Made Food.
- Customer + Quality - Create loyal fans of H+H by delivering a R.E.A.L customer experience. And champion speciality coffee + hand-made food. Every visit.
- The H+H Way - Act as guardian for the H+H Way + Hoole About Us. Your shop and Hooligans are clean, safe, secure + legal. Always.
- Support People - Support with cultivating a high performing, Happy team of Hooligans. From recruitment, to Shadow Shifts, Performance Conversations + disciplinaries - You help. And don't forget to grow yourself.
- Community - Make local friends within your community by supporting great causes and holding events.
- The Essentials - Maintain an organised back office by keeping on top of admin + ensure data, scheduling, ordering and cash are 100% accurate.
- Hoolegentics - Live + breathe Hoolagenetics, our values + strengths, in everything you do. And inspire other Hooligans to do the same.
Strengths ~ How you do it
- Authenticity - Lead authentically. With a vision. Know my role in the team. Be yourself - with confidence. And always intelligent with emotions.
- Coach - Empower others to grow and do for themselves. Set expectations. Tons of feedback. And tough love.
- Synergy - Build a kick-ass team. Energise through highs + lows. Create strong relationships. And an environment of support, trust + feedback.
- Business Think - Immerse yourself in data. And use your insight to make smart + sound decisions to achieve business targets.
- Organise - Get stuff done by being brilliant at the basics. With an eye for detail. And plenty of planning, prioritising + delegating to keep it slick.
- Maverick - Spot ideas outside the box. Experiment. Never be afraid to fail, change or challenge the status quo.
- Flourish - Adopt the right mindset in the face of change + challenge. And take care of yourself to bounce forward better for it.
- Growth - Champion your own development. Be curious to learn. Hungry for feedback. And improve all the time.
Harris + Hoole are a new generation of coffee shops bringing an artisan approach and quality coffee to the high street, alongside our other amazing teas, hot chocolate and fab food! Our shops reflect the local communities we serve and we strive to deliver exceptional coffee, from happy people!
We know that when our people are happy, and brilliant at what they do, life is so much better for everyone. They delight our customers. They do amazing things. They love their work. So it makes sense to us to create a place where people can be happy and brilliant. The best version of themselves. Their "BestSelf".