Our Shop Managers wear a variety of hats. Whether it’s organising and guiding the team, coaching others to be their 'BestSelf', opening and closing a shift or rolling their sleeves up to get stuck into serving and delighting our customers – their role sits at the heart of a successful shop. Our Shop Managers act like owners of their own shop, championing our vision of Great Coffee and Happy People. We are growing and need Shop Managers who are keen to develop their skills and grow with us!
Responsibilities ~ What you do
- Cultivating a happy and stellar performing team
- Directing your team and setting out tasks to deliver great customer service
- Rolling sleeves up to do whatever is needed on shop floor to deliver great customer service
- Keeping everything spick and span and assisting your team with all aspects of their role
- Advocating all things Health & Safety incl Fire, COSHH, RIDDOR and Food Standards.
- Cashing up and accurately reconciling money in the till at the end of shifts
- Deftly handling customer complaints to always create new friends of Harris + Hoole
- Initiating and championing sales, marketing and community initiatives to build a thriving business
- Giving your all in building a happy team and thriving local community around my cluster or shop
Strengths ~ How you do it
- Change Ambassador - Supporting others through change and motivating them to embrace new and better ways of doing things
- Organiser - Directing people clearly and using time effectively to get things done
- Coach - Enabling others to develop, grow and empowering them to do things themselves
- Feedback - Communicating clearly and honestly with others to help them be the best version of themselves
- Centred - Staying calm and in control whatever is happening. Unflappable under pressure
Harris + Hoole are a new generation of coffee shops bringing an artisan approach and quality coffee to the high street, alongside our other amazing teas, hot chocolate and fab food! Our shops reflect the local communities we serve and we strive to deliver exceptional coffee, from happy people!
We know that when our people are happy, and brilliant at what they do, life is so much better for everyone. They delight our customers. They do amazing things. They love their work. So it makes sense to us to create a place where people can be happy and brilliant. The best version of themselves. Their "BestSelf".