Type of role
About the role
We’re on the hunt for a bright, proactive and ambitious Area Manager with bags of energy and commercial acumen to enable and cultivate the entrepreneurs running our coffee shops. Our expansion plans mean plenty of opportunities and we’re seeking the very best Area Manager who has a boundless passion for coffee.
You'll be looking after 9 of our lovely shops in Surrey and the surrounding area, supporting our teams to achieve their goals. In return we’re offering the chance to make an impact in a growing business, heaps of opportunities to learn and develop, and plenty of fun along the way.
You must have a full clean driving licence and if you have your own wheels, great! But if not we can provide for you.
Salary will depend on experience, but we're sure that when you include bonus potential, great benefits, and company car or car allowance, and all that free coffee you'll be well rewarded!
What you'll do
- Supporting 9 shops, you’ll build great teams and develop them to be the best they can be.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, you will always champion their experience.
- Commercially driven, you’ll support your shop teams to think commercially too.
- You’ll drive KPI’s, ensuring your teams have everything they need to succeed.
- Achieve your goals through your people, coaching, leading, and giving lots of feedback!
- Leading by example, you’ll be hands on in the shops, – living and breathing our values.
- You’ll consult on community engagement, which your managers drive and own.
- As a brand ambassador you’ll work with internal functions, external suppliers & 3rd parties.
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead and get involved in various projects.
- You’ll work closely with the Head of Operations, and the rest of the Leadership team to ensure initiatives are landed positively and seamlessly in your shops.
How you'll do it
- Energiser – you lead your teams with bags of focus and energy – You make the mundane motivating and never fail to engage with people.
- Maverick - by coaching our entrepreneurs, you'll find innovative solutions to everyday challenges.
- Customer Passion + Ambassador – you live our values and support others to do the same.
- Synergy + Coach – Empowering our Managers to run their own shop, empowering them to achieve their goals.
- Growth – you’re hungry to learn and are looking out for the impact you can have.
- Being a Doer - you're uber proactive, always spotting what needs to get done and helping your team to do it.
- Organising - you have proven knack of juggling several balls at the same time without dropping any. Dealing with demanding people and the unexpected comes easy to you.
- Diligence – you're meticulous with an eagle eye for detail. Where others might see monotony, you see opportunity, and take pleasure in precision. You take pride in your work and have an insatiable desire to make things better.
- Rapport Builder - you love working with your team and getting to know people and can adapt your style to quickly build relationships.
Harris + Hoole are a new generation of coffee shops bringing high quality speciality coffee to the high street, alongside our other amazing teas, hot chocolate and fab food! Our shops reflect the local communities we serve and we strive to deliver exceptional coffee, made by happy people!
Back to search
Email to a friend