Type of role
About the role
We currently have an Assistant Manager vacancy in our Guildford Tesco coffee shop.
Our Assistant Managers are as passionate about customer experience as they are about coffee + building a great team! Whether it's running a super organised shift, or helping your Shop Manager, you’ll believe in our vision for Better Coffee, and want to tell other about it!
You’ll act as a role model in all you do + inspire + set the tone for others. You’ll love to delight customers, putting them at the centre of everything you do. Your role is integral to the success of your shop, + you’ll step up when your Manager isn’t there.
There are loads of great reasons to join H+H:
- Free coffee!
- Free shift meal.
- Amazing training!
- More free coffee!
- Perkbox – an online discount provider (we call it Beanbox!)
- Loads of opportunities to grow + progress.
- Even more free coffee!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Run an organised shift to deliver a better coffee experience.
- Create fans of H+H by delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Assist with creating + implementing a shop plan to continuously improve your shop.
- Ensure your shop is clean, safe + legal.
- Help cultivating a high performing team. From recruitment to training + people management.
- Make local friends within your community by fundraising for great causes + holding events.
- Maintain an organised back office by keeping on top of admin + ensure data, scheduling, ordering + cash are 100% accurate.
HOW YOU'LL DO IT!
- With authenticity - with a clear vision in mind. Knowing your role in the team. Being your best self - with confidence, while encouraging your team to be authentic too.
- As a coach – you’ll empower others to grow + do for themselves.
- You’ll energise your team through highs + lows. Create an environment of great quality feedback.
- Immerse yourself in data. Use your insight to make smart + sound plans to achieve business targets.
- Being organised - get stuff done by being brilliant at the basics. With an eye for detail + plenty of planning, prioritising + delegating to keep it slick.
- Being a little bit…maverick - consider ideas outside the box. Experiment. Never be afraid to make a mistake, or try something a little bit different.You’ll adopt the right mindset in the face of change, + take care of yourself to bounce forward better for it. Own your own development. Be curious to learn. Hungry for feedback + aiming to improve all the time.
Harris + Hoole are passionate about bringing speciality coffee to the high street! Our shops reflect the local communities we serve + we strive to deliver exceptional coffee + customer service through our people! We are super passionate about development + progression, we love nothing more than seeing our people succeed!
About the store
Guildford Tesco has a very strong customer base that is currently getting busier
We work hard to make sure the coffee is tasting its best, while providing consistent customer service
The store is bright and welcoming with plenty of character
Back to search
Email to a friend