Type of role
About the role
We currently have a Shop Manager vacancy in our East Sheen coffee shop.
Whether it’s organising and guiding the team, coaching others, opening and closing a shift or rolling their sleeves up to get stuck into delighting our customers, our managers wear a lot of different hats! – Their role sits at the heart of a successful coffee shop. They act as role models, and own our vision of Better Coffee. We are looking for Shop Managers who are keen to develop their skills and grow with us!
There are loads of great reasons to join H+H:
- Free coffee!
- Join our family of Hooligans! (the name for all who work in Harris and Hoole!)
- Sociable working hours and free shift meal.
- No uniform, we embrace individuality under that apron!
- Amazing training and development accredited to the SCA (Speciality Coffee Association)
- Access to Perkbox – an online discount provider (we call it Beanbox!)
- Loads of opportunities to grow and progress in both Coffee and Management
- Get involved in supporting your local community – we encourage fund raising initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure amazing customer service by acting as a role model for your team. Roll your sleeves up to do whatever is needed on shop floor to deliver a great customer experience, every time.
- Own your own business performance. Utilising best practice and company guidelines to implement initiatives which help us meet and exceed company goals.
- Build and cultivate a high performing team. Develop your team ensuring they can be their best self at work and help them with their growth and progression.
- Give your all in building a great team and thriving local community around your cluster or shop.
- Own all things Health & Safety including fire safety, COSHH, RIDDOR and food standards.
- Cashing up and accurately reconciling money in the till at the end of shifts. Owning all cash handling processes and train your team to ensure standards are met.
- Deftly handling customer complaints to always create new friends of Harris + Hoole.
HOW YOU'LL DO IT!
- We are organised – we plan and prioritise. Delegate clearly and effectively to get things done.
- We coach - Enable others to develop and grow and empower them to do things themselves.
- We give feedback - Communicate clearly with others to help them be the best version of themselves.
- We are change ambassadors – we help others through change and motivate them to embrace new and better ways of doing things.
- Centred - Staying calm and in control whatever is happening. Unflappable under pressure.
Harris + Hoole are passionate about bringing speciality coffee to the high street! Our shops reflect the local communities we serve + we strive to deliver exceptional coffee + customer service through our people! We are super passionate about development + progression, we love nothing more than seeing our people succeed!
Back to search
Email to a friend