Type of role
About the role
We currently have a vacancy in our St Margaret's coffee shop.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will spend your time efficiently crafting and serving high quality beverages to exceed customer expectations, never forgetting to amaze our customers with latte art!
- Spark conversation with our customers to get to know them and their preferences. Ably answering their questions.
- Turning customers into regulars and even friends.
- Taking orders and payments at the till and then fulfilling those orders - including food and drink.
- Playing a part in having a happy team and a thriving local community, mucking in to arrange community events.
- Staying up to date with what’s happening at Harris + Hoole and talking to your manager about any great ideas you have.
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met at all times.
- Keeping the shop beautifully clean and tidy.
HOW YOU'LL DO IT!
- With customer passion: Focusing on delighting our customers. Always putting yourself in the customers’ shoes.
- With authenticity: Being comfortable being yourself at work, balanced with professionalism to put people at ease.
- We are ‘doers’: Never needing to be told what to do. Spotting what needs to be done and rolling up your sleeves to get on with it.
- We energise each other: Bringing positivity to work. Playing your part in creating a happy work environment.
- We care about growth: Hungry to learn more and own your own personal development.
- We always take ownership: Holding yourself accountable for getting stuff done. Always celebrating successes, and learning from failures.
- We want to have synergy: Working with others to achieve our shop goals. Giving feedback to help people be their best self.
Harris + Hoole are passionate about bringing speciality coffee to the high street! Our shops reflect and serve the local communities we serve + we strive to deliver exceptional coffee + customer service through our people! We are super passionate about development + progression, we love nothing more than seeing our people succeed!
Back to search
Email to a friend