Type of role
About the role
This will involve:
- Working with the Head of H+H Food development, Nero Group food safety team and our suppliers to identify customer trends, and to oversee packaging design, labelling compliance and internal communication on new launches.
- Steering and implementing all promotional marketing activity including Seasonal campaigns as well as improving the overall look and feel of Brand and Menu messaging in shop.
- Re purposing our merchandising and product display in shop (food, drink and retail lines)
- A digital marketing plan will naturally form part of the strategy and the successful applicant will work closely with our HR Business Partner and Operations team to ensure the website, App and social media channels are aligned to the central messages and to drive sales.
This is a critical role in the future development of Harris & Hoole and the successful individual will want to immerse themselves in the operations and understand the dynamics and culture of the business before seeking to implement positive change.
This role offers immense scope and creativity for the right candidate and will expand proportionately in terms of both scale and breadth of remit as the business grows.
- At least 5 years experience in B2C Marketing (in consultancy or client side) ideally with multi-site site experience showing a strong track record of problem-solving and business results
- In-depth understanding of the different marketing channels and a clear view on which channels to use to activate marketing activity that supports business objectives
- Have knowledge of paid search and social strategies using platforms like Google, Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram, etc
- Successful track record in collaborating with all levels and communicating and executing projects
- Experience in internal and external comms management
- Creativity and an innovative mindset, combined with realism and executional pragmatism
- Ability to think big and push activate campaigns in innovative ways
- Able to work effectively within agreed budgets, using consumer insight and innovation to drive customer loyalty
What you'll do
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of brand, seasonal, and trade campaigns, ensuring they run accurately and within timeframes from ideation to evaluation
- There will be a strong focus on customers and community with particular emphasis on engagement and innovative loyalty programs.
- Run Social media platforms and ensuring our brand is promoted widely and in line with our culture
- Create excellent working relationships with 3rd party agencies and internal channel leads, ensuring campaigns are delivered ‘through the line’ accurately and efficiently
- Lead campaign strategy: checking and adapting concepts to ensure campaigns are on brand and set to deliver market and business requirements
- Recognize and overcome roadblocks which could affect the campaign efficiencies and liaise and negotiate with the relevant parties to ensure a resolution is found to keep the campaign on track
- Lead and communicate with all areas of the business to ensure sign-offs are achieved and all areas of the business are informed of campaigns before launch
- Regularly visit the shops
How you’ll do it; The successful candidate will need to:
- Be confident working with senior stakeholders with direct input from the Company Head
- Be driven, self-motivated and energetic
- Have strong Project Management skills
- Be passionate about the role and the brand
- Have a can-do attitude, be happy to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Ideally have experience in the hospitality or retail industry
- Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Have an Excellent attention to detail, good time and project management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ideally have a driving licence
- Have a strong track record of brand activation success within a multi-site brand-led business
Back to search
Email to a friend