What we look for
We know that when our people are happy, and brilliant at what they do, life is so much better for everyone. They delight our customers. They do amazing things. They love their work. So it makes sense to us to create a place where people can be happy and brilliant. The best version of themselves. Their “BestSelf”.
Armed with this know-how, we look to spot them in everyone who wants to join our team. If our Harris + Hoole strengths (check out the list below) genuinely chime with you, you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
What to expect
Here’s a rough guide to the journey you’ll need to take if you want to become part of our team:
We truly believe finding the right job is a two-way thing. It's as much about you deciding if you like the look of us, as it's about us getting clear on whether you're just what we need. Find out more about life at Harris + Hoole by visiting Roles with Us.
Like the look of us? Search our vacancies at Ready Steady Apply. Found your ideal role? Upload your CV, and tell us a bit about yourself. Easy
If we feel that you’re a good match, we'll invite you along to a Synergy Session in one of our shops. This is designed to discover if a role at Harris + Hoole will bring out the best in you and if you’ll love working with us! Either way you’ll take part in team activities and we'll have a chat with you about your strengths.
- Your job is simple - be the real you. Let the best bits of you shine and the rest will take care of itself.
- It's a two-way thang. Know what you want to find out about us. Ask those burning questions.
- Your application is a reflection of you. Keep it tidy and beautiful. We're fussy on this one.
- Arrive on time or even better, squeeze in a cheeky visit to one of our shops beforehand.
- No dress codes around here. Some people wear jeans, some power-dress. We’re interested in you, not what you wear.
- Drink coffee. Have fun. Smile.